FLENDER PLANUREX 2
The PLANUREX® 2 series has not only proven its worth over the course of many years in a large number of applications and under the most severe operating conditions. The units’ high quality and reliability have also allowed them to set global standards.
The finely spaced series offers wide variety due to various output shafts, conformity to different motor standards, application-specific auxiliary equipment and load-sharing options. This permits a large number of possible applications to be catered for.
The modular design allows a large number of basic components to be standardized, in particular planetary stages and housing components as well as drive- and output-side components.
The resulting reduction in complexity makes it possible to produce economic batch sizes at a high quality standard.
The PLANUREX gear units’ robust design guarantees process stability above all. Rely on the PLANUREX 2 to guarantee maximum operational reliability.
Advantages and services
- Easily combined with other gear units such as upstream helical, worm, bevel or bevel-helical gear units
- Low-noise operation due to low rolling and sliding speeds at the tooth flanks
- Greatest power capacity and highest reliability
- High efficiency
- Comprehensive accessory program
- IDS (Integrated Drive Systems) for perfect adjustment and control
- Quick project planning, elimination of interface risks and minimum life cycle costs
- Roller presses
- Slewing drives
- Bucket wheel drives
- Steel plate conveyor drives
- Agitator drives
- Running gear drives
- Rotary kiln drives
- Central drives for tube mills