FLENDER BIPEX-S Claw Coupling
- Vibration-damping and electrically insulating claw coupling
- Nominal torque range from TKN = 0.5 Nm to 655 Nm with ten sizes
- Temperature range: from –50 °C to +120 °C
Backlash-free applications – easy solutions: In the area of backlash-free couplings we offer you a large range of types and sizes in the two model ranges BIPEX-S® und SIPEX® for problem-free installation.
The vibration-damping and electrically insulating plug-in BIPEX-S elastomer coupling is almost completely maintenance- and wear-free and has an exceedingly low moment of inertia.
It is very compact, suitable for a range of installation requirements to different hub versions, and very easy to install.
The BIPEX-S coupling is made up of two aluminum or steel hubs and a polyurethane cam ring. Different cam ring hardness ratings allow the damping ratio and the torsional stiffness to be varied.
Your benefits at a glance
- Large variety of design options for maximum flexibility
- Rotational speed: max. 47,500 rpm
- Compensation for shaft misalignments
- Low moment of inertia
- Suitable for highly dynamic applications
Made in Germany, in use worldwide
- Machine tools: feed axes, drive spindles
- Packaging technology: positioning applications, conveyor technology
- Textile machines: positioning applications
Other fields of application
- Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals: positioning applications, conveyor technology
- Food and Beverage: positioning applications, conveyor technology, filling lines