The servo drive system with simple configuration for mechanical engineering
With this converter, which is provided specially for use with the newly developed SIMOTICS S-1FK2 motors, Siemens offers a new servo drive system with various performance classes from 50 W to 7 kW. The converter already has an integrated safety function and configuration couldn't be easier.
Connection to the higher-level controller is implemented via PROFINET, commissioning through the web server, and One Button Tuning is a real delight. Finally, the design prize-winning SIMOTICS 1FK2 servo motors move small loads highly dynamically and medium to large loads extremely precisely.
|Power range||SINAMICS S210:
230 V 1 AC, 0.1 kW - 0.75 kW
400 V 3 AC, 0.4 kW - 7 kW
0.05 kW - 0.75 kW
0.4 kW - 6.4 kW
230 V 1 AC, 0.16 Nm - 3.2 Nm
|Communication||PROFINET IRT, PROFIsafe, PROFIenergy|
|Safety functions||STO, SS1, SBC, SS21), SOS1), SLS1), SSM1), SDI1), SLA1), SBT1)|
|Commissioning / engineering||Web server / Startdrive|
|EMC filter||Integrated (1 AC 230 V: Class C2 / 3 AC 400 V: Class C3)|
|Standards||CE, EAC, RCM, KC, cULus|
|Motor connection technology||
One-cable connection technology (OCC) with SPEED-CONNECT quick-release lock and rotatable, compact connector
|Typical control and motion control functionality||SIMATIC S7-1500 / SIMATIC S7-1500 T-CPU / SIMOTION
The motion control functionalities such as positioning, synchronism, cams, etc. are implemented using the available SIMATIC technology objects in the SIMATIC S7-1500 controller. Fail-safe SIMATIC versions are available for safety applications.
• Version with low rotor moment of inertia (High-Dynamic) with shaft heights from 20 to 63 mm
|Motor options||Brake, multiturn and singleturn encoder, feather key, shaft sealing ring|
|Gears||The SIMOGEAR gearbox portfolio can be attached using the optional gearbox adapter (SIMOGEAR KS adapter).|
1) Available for firmware V5.1 SP1 and higher. The Extended Functions require a Safety license.
Overview of strengths
- The SINAMICS S210 is a flexible, versatile system
- In conjunction with the technological functions of the higher-level controller, there are many possibilities of motion
- The SINAMICS S210 converter has an integrated PROFINET communications interface for connecting to a control system
- Low moment of inertia and high overload capability of the motor
- High-resolution encoder with fast scanning
- Short cycle times on the machine are possible even with complex motion control
- Universal, standardized safety concept - Safety Integrated
- Integrated safety functions: STO, SBC, SS1, SS2*, SOS*, SLS*, SSM*, SDI*, SLA*, SBT* (*optional)
- Seamless implementation of safety functions in accordance with SIL 2 (EN 61508) and PL d (EN ISO 13849-1)
MovingSINAMICS is the drive for simple as well as highly dynamic conveyor systems.
ProcessingSINAMICS is the drive for continuous processes with high speed and torque accuracy.
PositioningSINAMICS is the drive for the positioning of individual or multiple coordinated axes.