- Planetary gear unit with high power density which can be installed horizontally or vertically
- Nominal torque range from TKN = 10,000 Nm to 80,000 Nm with 8 sizes
- Nominal transition range from i = 25 to 15,000
With FLENDER SIP® planetary gear units, we offer you a spectrum of fatigue-resistant, reliable and finely spaced gear unit solutions from 10,000 to 80,000 Nm. The series includes not only the highly integrated planetary gear motor but also maximum conformity with all international motor standards and ensures that quality and performance bear a sensible relationship to life cycle costs and price.
Enjoy the benefits of cost-effective gear units with high availability and short delivery times worldwide, a large number of different versions, numerous options and an attractive price-performance ratio. At the same time, profit from maximum flexibility.
The FLENDER SIP series covers a wide range of different gear unit models: eight frame sizes, six transmission ratios, five output shaft versions. To ensure that the gear units can be installed in every application, a number of options are available: cylindrical shafts with parallel keys or splines, hollow shafts with shrink discs or splines and flanged shafts. Coaxial and 90° FLENDER SIP gear units offer a very finely spaced spectrum of transmission ratios with up to 53 steps.
The accessory program provides all necessary connecting adapters for standard motors, including connections to IEC and NEMA motors as well as to the servomotors.
Furthermore, temperature control, explosion protection, taconite seals, design for temperatures down to -40 °C and various mounting options guarantee optimum availability and fail-safe operation even under demanding ambient conditions.
Benefit from our drive train expertise as well by having the gear unit, motor, frequency inverter and control adapted perfectly for each other. With Integrated Drive Systems, you can perfectly harmonize a number of gear units in one application. They guarantee maximum efficiency combined with minimum life cycle costs, even better plant availability, even quicker project planning and the elimination of interface risks.
With FLENDER SIP, reliability and flexibility become a product. Benefit from the special FLENDER SIP qualities in the premium league and get the efficiency you want. FLENDER SIP gear units combine simple selection with a long service life and a convincing price.
Advantages and services
- Finely spaced transmission ratios with up to 53 steps
- Maximum flexibility when selecting the motor due to conformity with all international motor and interface standards
- Greatest power capacity and highest reliability
- High efficiency and best performance
- Comprehensive accessory program
- Five output shaft versions for easy connection to the work machine
- Various coaxial and 90° designs for tight spaces
- Quick project planning, elimination of interface risks and minimum life cycle costs
- Steel plate conveyors
- Bunker dischargers
- Scraper conveyors
- Roller presses
- Chain conveyors