FLENDER SIPEX Metal Bellow Coupling
- Backlash-free and torsion-resistant metal bellow coupling
- Nominal torque range from TKN = 0.1 Nm to 5,000 Nm with 20 sizes
- Temperature range: from –30 °C to +120 °C
Backlash-free applications – easy solutions: In the area of backlash-free couplings we offer you a large range of types and sizes in the two model ranges BIPEX-S® und SIPEX® for problem-free installation.
The SIPEX metal bellow coupling with high torsional stiffness for angle-preserving torque transmission is almost completely maintenance- and wear-free and has an exceedingly low moment of inertia.
It is very compact, suitable for a range of installation requirements to different hub versions, and very easy to install.
The SIPEX coupling is made up of two aluminum hubs and stainless steel bellows. Its metal bellows compensate for axial, radial and angular misalignments with only low restoring forces.
Your benefits at a glance
- Large variety of design options for maximum flexibility
- Rotational speed: max. 15,000 rpm
- Compensation for shaft misalignments
- Low moment of inertia
- Suitable for highly dynamic applications
- Torsionally stiff, maintenance- and wear-free
Made in Germany, in use worldwide
- Machine tools: feed axes, drive spindles
- Packaging technology: positioning applications, conveyor technology
- Textile machines: positioning applications
Other fields of application
- Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals: positioning applications, conveyor technology
- Food and Beverage: positioning applications, conveyor technology, filling lines