HIMMEL conveyor drum motors
HIMMEL® conveyor drum motors are used for driving fixed or portable conveyors which transport a wide range of bulk goods; they are also used in beltless transport facilities.
HIMMEL® conveyor drum motors have found an increasing number of applications in drive technology thanks to their space-saving design and their excellent adaptability to existing operating conditions. Many fields of conveyor technology have been using them with great success for decades now.
HIMMEL® conveyor drum motors are designed in such a way that the electric motor and the reduction gearbox are housed within the drum shell, forming an encapsulated drive unit which is largely protected against external influences.
The generous dimensioning of the individual parts ensures a long service life, even under rough operating conditions. State-of-the-art production methods ensure low-noise operation and a high efficiency. The clamping spigots on both sides are flattened, allowing easy and time-saving assembly using two-part clamping bearings.
In all conveyor drum motors, the supply of electric current from the terminal box to the built-in electric motor is ensured by the clamping spigot, which has the form of a hollow shaft; like normal electric motors, drum motors are connected to the mains via the fixed terminal board.
Alternatively, HIMMEL® conveyor drum motors can be equipped with a cable.
The absence of moving transmission elements subject to wear (slip rings, brushes) means that the electricity supply line is maintenance-free.
HIMMEL® conveyor drum motors are manufactured with protection classes up to IP69k in a fully encapsulated dust- and hose-proof design. This makes them suitable for use in the open air and in dusty or humid rooms.
Electromagnetic brakes, backstops and rotation speed monitors can be added. In terms of design, HIMMEL® conveyor drum motors ensure low-noise drive solutions which take up little room thanks to the small installation space.
- High availability of parts
- Short delivery times
- Space-saving design
- High efficiency
- Robust and low-maintenance
- The encapsulated drive system ensures a high degree of protection against dust, dirt, water etc.
- Protection classes up to IP69K
- Atex, CCC and cCSAus certifications
- Drum motors from well-known manufacturers can easily be replaced by HIMMEL® conveyor drum motors
- State-of-the-art test benches and measuring technology for performance measurement
- Special designs are also available in small runs; our in-house design department can customise the drum motor to suit your application
- Technical counselling
- Conveyor technology
- Food industry
- Packaging industry
- Warehouse logistics (palette conveyors, packaging machines etc.)
- Bulk handling industry (loading and unloading systems, dosing systems, sifters etc.)
- Wood industry (railway sleeper treatment, grinding technology, swarf conveyors etc.)
- Weighing systems
- 12 different diameters
- Wide range of gear ratios thanks to our modular series of HIMMEL® geared motors
- Angular gear tooth system
- Ground tooth flanks for quiet operation
- Steel casing milled in a crowned design, bright steel, coated with rust protection paint
- Bearing end cap TM 60 - TM 165 made of aluminium; TM 216 - TM 800 made of enamelled grey cast iron or steel
- Clamping spigot made of steel and coated with rust protection paint
- Planetary or helical gearing with steel teeth
- Straight cable gland made of brass, nickel-plated with 3 m cable (TM 60 - TM165)
- Terminal box (TM216 - TM800)
- Protection class IP65
- Stainless steel model
- Cylindrical drum body
- Drum body with rubber coating
- Drum body with PU coating
- Drum body with profiled coating for driving modular belts made of plastic
- Drum body with wedge steel and chain wheels for driving modular belts made of plastic
- Terminal box made of aluminium or stainless steel
- Various connection types
- Protection class IP66 to IP69K
- Suitable for frequency converter operation
- Food-grade oil, synthetic oil
- Drum motor as a screw-in cartridge
- Magnetic brake
Other options are available on customer request.
|Type||Power||Belt speed||Rotation speed||Belt pull||Drum length|
|TM60.1||From 0.03 kW to 0.08 kW||From 0.09 m/s to 1.90 m/s||From 26 rpm to 576 rpm||From 42 N to 345 N||Available from 355 mm|
|TM82.1||From 0.018 kW to 0.12 kW||From 0.03 m/s to 0.95 m/s||From 8 rpm to 222 rpm||From 74 N to 827 N||Available from 200 mm|
|TM113||From 0.075 kW to 0.55 kW||From 0.09 m/s to 3.47 m/s||From 16 rpm to 584 rpm||From 107 N to 1,408 N||Available from 260 mm|
|TM138||From 0.09 kW to 1.00 kW||From 0.04 m/s to 2.73 m/s||From 6 rpm to 377 rpm||From 183 N to 2,802 N||Available from 300 mm|
|TM165||From 0.37 kW to 3.00 kW||From 0.19 m/s to 5.18 m/s||From 22 rpm to 600 rpm||From 289 N to 2,947 N||Available from 400 mm|
|TM216||From 0.37 kW to 3.00 kW||From 0.25 m/s to 2.20 m/s||From 22 rpm to 195 rpm||From 148 N to 4,679 N||Available from 400 mm|
|TM321||From 1.50 kW to 7.50 kW||From 0.39 m/s to 3.28 m/s||From 23 rpm to 195 rpm||From 641 N to 5,622 N||Available from 520 mm|
|TM415||From 3.00 kW to 15.00 kW||From 0.78 m/s to 2.17 m/s||From 36 rpm to 100 rpm||From 1,858 N to 8,792 N||Available from 550 mm|
|TM630||From 30.00 kW to 55.00 kW||From 1.25 m/s to 4.00 m/s||From 38 rpm to 121 rpm||From 9,045 N to 22,791 N||Available from 950 mm|
|TM800||From 22.00 kW to 132.00 kW||From 1.00 m/s to 4.50 m/s||From 24 rpm to 108 rpm||From 6,633 N to 56,318 N||Available from 950 mm|
Other technical data and speeds are available on request.